Come enjoy our 20 air conditioned lanes with plenty of space for your shooting needs.
Open to the Public
Join us today for Gilbert’s premier shooting experience.
Pistol @ 40ft
Rifle @ 75ft
- No armor piercing, bi-metal jacket, or enhanced core ammunition (the projectile cannot magnetize)
- No tracer or incendiary ammunition
- No birdshot or any shot that is steel
- No buckshot that is smaller than No. 2 shot. Slugs are permitted if they do not contain steel.
- No black powder firearms, some other antique firearms may also be restricted.
- We allow any other rifles that are under .50 BMG and any handguns up to 50 AE and 500 MAG.
- We will not allow any ammunition into the range that we cannot allow being shot inside of the range to protect the equipment.
- Rapid fire and full auto firearms are welcome in the range.
- Shooting from prone, kneeling, seated, or standing are all welcome.
- You may not fire across the lanes inside of the bay, you MUST only fire at the target that corresponds to your lane and no one else’s.
- Drawing from the holster is permitted with the holster qualification
- Transitioning from a rifle to a pistol is permitted after completing our transition’s qualification
- Shooting from retention is permitted after completing our retention qualification.
- If your firearm does not have a sighting system or if you are shooting buckshot, then you will not be permitted to shoot past the shotgun line in the range (25 ft).
- Shooting from the hip is not permitted
- Shooting two firearms at the same time is not permitted
- Any negligence on the range will result in being asked to stop shooting for the day.
- The range safety officers in the bay always have the right to remove any individuals from the bay to protect the equipment and the other customers.
- Zero tolerance on uncased firearms outside of shooters assigned stall.
- Age restriction of 8 and up on our range with guardian present.
The Continental Gilbert also offers a plentiful variety of rental firearms to be used on the range!
With our fantastic flat rates and not a per gun charge, our customers can swap out and try new firearms at any time! Whether you are a beginner looking to test a new firearm or have an idea of what to buy but would like to test it out first, we have exactly what you need. Our staff is always available to answer any questions about our rentals and what would be a great fit for you to enjoy your stay with us! Please Note: All rental firearms will need to be fired with our ammo due to company policy.